Skill Level: 2 -
Scale: 1/48 -
Wingspan: 8-9/10 - "
Length: 7-2/5" -
Parts: 34 -
When Winston Churchill spoke of the few that gave so much, he was referring to the R.A.F. pilots in their Spitfires. Originally a seaplane, the Spitfire won a competition to become the R.A.F.'s number one fighter. It proved to be more than a match for the best that Germany could muster. Its kill ratio was 10 to 1 in the skies over England. Features: Detailed cockpit area, landing gear, waterslide decals.
• Detail 1/48th scale unassembled model for static display.
• 34 parts molded in olive drab and clear with fine raised panel lines.
• Three-part canopy may be posed open or closed.
• Detailed wheels and landing gear.
• Highly detailed cockpit with accurate instrument panel, seat, control stick rudder pedals, and bulkheads.
Spitfire MKII - REV855239
- Brand: Revell
- Product Code: REV855239
- Availability: In Stock