Skill Level: 2 -
Scale: 1/48 -
Wingspan: 9-1/4 - "
Length: 7" -
Parts: 49 -
The most common version of the Mustang family was the P-51D, with over 7,956 being manufactured. The 78th Fighter Group's most colorful P-51D was assigned to their last wartime group commander, Lt. Col. John D. Landers. His aircraft was called the Big Beautiful Doll. Features: Lift off engine panel and wing machine gun access panel, waterslide decals. 1/48 Scale. Skill Level 2-requires paint and glue (not included).
• Bubble canopy on a cut down fuselage spine, providing excellent visibility.
• "Paper laminated" drop tanks.
• Lift off engine panel and wing machine gun access.
• Authentic silkscreen waterslide decals for Miss Marilyn II, flown by 1st Lt. E. Robt. Welch and Big Beautiful Doll, flown by Col. John Landers; each version sports a unique checkered pattern on the nose.
• Molded in light gray and clear.
P-51D Mustang - REV855241
- Brand: Revell
- Product Code: REV855241
- Availability: Out Of Stock